Friday, September 11, 2009

What my eyes will later see



Ringo-Chan
Soon enough, I will be able to go back to highschool, and be able to say hello to my lovely friends and teachers. I officially started college, but it's not going to stop me from going to visit my old friends. Yesterday though, I actually went to visit the school. I was very happy that I was able to get in with the help of my good friend Adam.^ ^ I saw Ms Djanes. she was so happy to see me that she almost had tears rolling down her cheeks. I was happy as well. Things haven't changed as much just as yet. But maybe later on it will.
When I had visited the school, I was happy, and excited, but then I saddened because there was something missing. Something that made me feel that should be there but wasn't. And those who were missing, were the rest of my friends. I had flashbacks as soon as I had entered the school, but then I had wished every one was there, excited to see eachother. Maybe as we say hello to eachother we may probably cry or just smile. Also maybe we would sit together and have fun and just remember those fun times. I can't wait to go back though, on that day where we will all meet eachother, which hopefully is on December.^ ^ I hope that everyone will show up just to remember those great time we had at Urban assembly school of music and art. ^ ^

No comments: