Friday, September 11, 2009

COLLEGE...


Ever since I had started college, I haven't been feeling myself lately. I feel like I won't be able to do well. I guess because work that they are giving me, is actually harder than I had expected, especially the class work. It isn't Do now's anymore, or Free write. I don't even use my pen anymore, well, I only use it to take notes. I don't even have time to draw anymore, or write my stories or type more blog entries. I can't even chat with my friends online. Only once in a while.
At first, It was hard. I hated when I had to give in information about me, such as residency, shots, and stuff like that. It was very annoying because they were making me go up and down the stairs, back and forth, back and forth. Damn it was annoying but I lived. Now that I had settled in that school, I thought It was going to start easy... but then... things started to get a little difficult. I had to start buying a lot of things. Books, supplies, it was a lot of money that I had to waste but at least I received some back up from the school. You know, scholarships and awards. If I never had received some back up, who know, I wouldn't be able to buy everything on time. But you know what pissed me off? I wasn't able to find some of the books that I needed for class, but at least the professor gave me another chance to buy the book and if I don't, she said she will take some points off of my grade. ( I seriously didn't like that idea ).
I started looking for the book that I had needed, which was the last one, I went to the book store at my school, but they didn't sell them. I was looking it up on line, but I couldn't order because I don't have a debit or a check account, so it was very difficult for me to do that. There was only one thing left for me to do, and it was to ask Adam a favor.^ ^ I asked him if he can order it for me online, because it is much more cheaper. He agreed but then I told him that I needed it before Monday because the professor assigned homework in that book. He then decided to buy it in a store instead. I was counting on him to get it for me, and when he does I was going to pay him back.^ ^ He said no, but I insisted.
I felt very happy and loved that he got it for me. I thank him so much. Hopefully now, I will be able to do all my work and study too. I need to really focus on passing all of my classes so that I can graduate and forget about school. But not my friends though, they will always be remembered in my heart.^ ^

No comments: