Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Ugh, summer...

It's way too hot this spring days.
Why can't it be a bit cool?
I hate feeling sweaty,
I hate feeling exhausted,
I hate feeling burned
and I hate feeling like it's summer.
I hate summer, just wanted to let you know.
I have my reasons,
which I explained in the beginning as you can see.
Spring suppose to feel cool and
it's suppose to be rainy and windy.
Just the way I like it.
I would run in the rain,
dance if I have to,
jump in the puddles,
and make people like the rain,
just by watching me having fun.
But so far, I have to enjoy this horrible weather
until it starts raining again, and
until winter comes back around and knock on our doors
saying, "Hi, I'm winter."
and then you might say, "Hey everybody, winter is here!"
I feel so cool right now.
but tomorrow as I set foot out there,
I probably might end up melting...
I have a feeling though, that when summer comes
it won't be a great greeting.

No comments: