Friday, March 26, 2010

Spring Brake ^^

I can't wait
to go home,
to go on my bed
and fall asleep.

I can't wait to go home
to start my spring brake.
No more work
no more homework
no more walking back and forth
from home to the train station.

Not that I'm lazy or anything
It's just annoying doing the same task
over and over again.
Seeing the same damn place gets
a bit tiring.

I want to hang out,
draw some more,
rock out with siblings
and get enough sleep.

I want to do the things
I wasn't able to do because
of school and work.
but now, everything will be different
at least for one week.

Although I may be able to do all
these great stuffs
I still have to study
to advance a bit more in my classes.
I want to pass so that I can have
a great summer. ^ ^

1 comment:

td said...

i want a spring break do-over! i worked all through break. i hope you got your rest sweet one. i was delighted to see that you'd blogged.