Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Senior week


I always wonder what the senior trip will be about...
hopefully there would be very good trips.
I always wanted to go to the aquarium to see the
dolphins.
I went to trips to aquariums but there's never a
dolphin section...
and hopefully that if we do we will get a chance to see the dolphins.
You know what else i want?
I want us to have a nice picnic.
maybe bring some water balloons...
to splash each other.
Make up some very fun games to play and spend the time together having fun.
All i know is that the day would be a very nice shiny day
with not too much sun light
not too windy or dry
and not having a bad mood.
I can't wait though, it better be fun
because if it isn't... then my
senior days will be ruined

1 comment:

td said...

pretty sure it's gonna be awesome.