Wednesday, May 6, 2009

End of the senior year


Every one is getting ready
to graduate from high school.
and to do that
we have to finish all the work that the teacher needs
in order to graduate.
I'm a little excited... but then again I'm not...
everyone is getting to class but they don't do their work.
people think that if they assist to class
then they will pass
but it doesn't work that way.
I'm not worrying about work because i completed most of them
the only thing that I'm worried about is...
The prom...
I'm not sure if I want to go...
I don't have the money...
i need 100 dollars...
but i don't know where to get it
even if I did i wont be able to get my prom dress.
All of my friends are expecting me to be there...
but I'm not sure yet.
hopefully I'll be able to go...
I just need a miracle to happen...

1 comment:

td said...

this is one miracle that we can certainly make happen.