Thursday, January 15, 2009

WHAT HAVE I BECOME


I was trapped in a cold                                           
darkness full of pain
Not finding a way to escape
and I ask myself
Do I like this?
Do I want this?
I repeated it in my head
Where wet water drips down my face
Finding a way to escape
Finding a way to be brave
I then realize I'm trapped around with chains
While I get out of control
Not only am I hurting myself
I'm also hurting my veins
My heart pounds slowly every minute
I'm loosing energy, I'm loosing air
I look up into the sky even though
I see pitch black
My eyes turn pale and my eyes are full
of bloody tears
I show no fear
I repeated myself these words...
Let all these fools who stand before me
be destroyed, by the power that you and I
posses...
seriously...
what have I become?



No comments: