Thursday, January 15, 2009

SILENCE


Haven't spoken to someone
for two whole years.
No one doesn't notice which I'm glad
because no one doesn't focus
I wish to go back in time 
It doesn't matter if I waste a dime
Just want to stop it
before it happens
Which I wish that what had happened
had never existed.
My whole life is now infested
I can't cure it
So what medicine should I use so
that I could pore it 
Into that empty sadness that I'm
holding
Into that empty sadness that is 
molding
I need some strength
I need some power
My shyness is controlling me
It holds me back, so just forgive me
No matter how hard I try
It doesn't work so I just cry
We both were united
but when we both enter the same room
One of us is uninvited
What should I do for my own
blood to forgive me?
I don't want to wait 
when it's already too late
I want us to be the same
cheerful, and eager
Very pleased and friendly to others.
Like the way a mother and daughter
listen to each other.

No comments: