Tuesday, October 21, 2008

College of terror


why is college something hard for me to do?
why does it make me feel so sleepy?
college is hard...
I thought college was going to be easy, but I was wrong.
I thought this last year of highschool was suppose to be fun.
I see sad faces
angry faces
tired faces
confused faces.
I also see faces that look very depressed...
I wonder if this is suppose to be something normal...
I always think to myself...and wonder...who will I be?
will I make my dream come true?
will I be able to enjoy my life later on?
will I be able to finally end all this boring work and have more fun without worring if I had finished my work or not?
No one knows...
I bet everyone have the same question.
I know because every where I go...I always see people in a very bad mood...or tired...
I guess everyone whishes the same thing...to be in a world of the fun and a place to finally have the opportunity to rest.
well I have to stay strong and never give up.
I believe college can be fun if you just think positive.

No comments: